Friday, April 25, 2014
Radio Frequency Chart
Heat Racing Info
History of IMPBA
William E. LeFeber Award
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
TOPIC: District Meeting
3 years 6 months ago
District 6 Meeting
District 6 held their first district meeting on September 25th. The following IMPBA members were in attendance: Allan Hoyle, Linda Hoyle, Tom Boggs, Lucinda Pickell, Chris Pickell, Chase Pickell, Doug Easter, Lynn Cooper, Steve Cooper, Kip Wood and Cheryl Congdon.
The following items were discussed.
1. The 10th Annual IMPBA Gas Nationals will be hosted by the Voodoo Club November 19th-21st at Reserve Louisiana.
2. The IMPBA web site
has a message forum. In the forum there is place where District 6 members can post items of interest or ask a question of their District Director. I plan on posting my information to our district there. I have found in the past that some of the email address I have for the district are not current. So I get a lot of returns of my emails to you. This forum will make it much easier for me to get information to the District. But before you use the forum please make sure you are registered on the site. If you have any problems getting registered I will try to help. I can be reached at
3. The next item is Kevin Sheren is up for reelection as your IMPBA President. Please read the September Roostertail and the ballot you can mail in to the IMPBA is found there or if you are a member of the IMPBA web site you can now vote online.
4. The members talked about how to increase the racers coming to our races. I know in the south end of the District it is becoming harder to make the nitro classes. Suggestions were made to reduce the minimum of three boats to make a class or make a nitro open class where all nitro would run. I would like to hear all of your thoughts on this issue.
5. The Quick Seven club in Carthage Mo. announced they have new water to host a race on and next year in September they plan on hosting a race. I will keep you updated when the event will be held. I visited the new site and there is RV parking, a camp ground a convenience store and a Deli close by.
6. A tentative race schedule for 2011 for the races held in the south end of our district was set.
a. WRCPBC will host there race in May (Memorial Day weekend)
b. OMBA will host there race in June
c. Quick 7 will host there race in first part of September.
d. MWMBA will host there race in the later part of September.
I will keep you updated as these dates are set.
I hope more of you will be able to attend our next District 6 Meeting.
IMPBA District 6 Director
The administrator has disabled public write access.
- General Questions
- District 1
- Members For-Sale
- District 2
- District 3
- District 4
- District 5
- District 6
- District 7
- District 12
- District 13
- District 14
- Records Section
- National Gas Director
- Fast Electrics
- Technical Section
Lawrence Conrad II
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Designed by MGB Webdesign
Scroll To Top