Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules

2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 2 years 1 month ago #501

File Attachment:

File Name: 2012_D12_FE_Rules.pdf
File Size: 241655
Attached is the updated Combined Nitro/FE rules for D12 as well as the approved combined classes for 2012. All Nitro and FE racers need to be familiar with these rules. Please contact me or Don if any of you have any questions of if problems arise during the season.

Thanks!

Chilli
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Mike Chirillo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 2 years 1 month ago #503

Thanks for all you do Mike.

Re: 2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 1 year 10 months ago #525

What are the voltage limits for the nitro-FE 1/8 scale? I was planning on 10S2P for my new 51" shovel.

Edit: Boat is to big for 1/8 scale will fall into the Classic Thunderboat category. Will I be able to race against the gas boats?
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Charles Genge.

Re: 2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 1 year 3 weeks ago #619

Is the fe/nitro scale class left turn? What are the battery and motor limits on the fe scales?
Does anyone have an idea of how many s and t sport hydros are in our district this year? Im wondering will my circus have to be converted to full scale left turn to have someone to play with or will there be plenty of s and t hydros this 2013 year.

In the sport 40/Q sport hydro class the motor choice is open as it would be for Q sport hydro?

Hugh
Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by hugh hargett.

Re: 2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 11 months 2 weeks ago #627

Sorry for the slow response Hugh. I don't check this board enough.

All our heats are right hand turns.

As per the IMPBA Rule book Section J, the 1/8th scale boats run under the S and T voltage specs. Section J page 12 (toward the bottom) also has the motors choices that are available for the class.

I don't know of anyone that is planning on running S and T Sport Hydro this year. They would have to run in the Open Nitro/FE Hydro class.

For our Sport40/Q Sport Hydro class, if it's a legal Q Sport Hydro, it can run. But remember we have a speed parity rule so we can have a even playing field with the nitro boats.

P-Limited Hydro, P-Limited Tunnel and 1/8th scale are the only classes where we specify what equipment can be used.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Michael Chirillo.

2012 D12 Combined Nitro/FE classes and Rules 5 months 2 weeks ago #659

hey mike what section could I read about the speed parity rule you speak of?

Edit :Sorry I see it now

Hugh
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by hugh hargett.
Moderators: Don Ferrette
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

MGBBanner1