Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello D-1 Voters

Hello D-1 Voters 3 years 4 days ago #415

• Luc White
  • Thank you received: 8
not too much time left.

Hello IMPBA District 1 Members.

My name is Luc White. I am currently running for the position of IMPBA District 1 Director and the election ends Oct 31, 2011

Many of you may only know me by name as I am relatively new to IMPBA and model boating. I am 45 years old and am employed as a marine tech and live in Cornwall Ont Canada. I have always had a deep interest in RC Boating and have been playing with r/c boats for many years. I have been a big part in getting the Ottawa Valley Racers club back into the racing circuit. I was the Contest Director for our very successful race this past September.

With being bilingual I have been able bridged the gap between Ontario and Quebec. For 2012 there will be two new IMPBA clubs from Quebec. My goal if elected is to make District 1 the best district in IMPBA. I plan to achieve this by recruiting more members and clubs. Instead of waiting for members to come to me I shall be posting advertisements to draw in new blood into our hobby. I also want to make communication between all D1 members easier. This will be achieved by setting up a D1 Website with Discussion Forum.

For many years D1 has been stagnant and it is time for CHANGE. I am ready and willing to make changes happen. Please vote for me as your new District Director and I will not let you down.

Thanks for your time.

Luc White
Last Edit: 3 years 4 days ago by Luc White.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello D-1 Voters 2 years 11 months ago #430

• Luc White
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello all I would like to say thank you to all that have taken
time to vote in this election.
and a bigger thank you to all that have voted for me.
now let's put D1 back in a forward motion.

Regards
Luc white

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Luc White
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

MGBBanner1